• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question about M.I.P.'s...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose

SNA Meridian
I have to agree with you on that ghost...after a long day of students trying to kill you THE BAR IS A REQUIREMENT!!!

Drive Fast Take Chances

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
Lol, well, I don't even know why I'm replying... but what the heck. My idea of "fun" is obviously a lot different from the vast majority of people. I know that, my friends know that, and everyone around me knows that... and RESPECTS it.

Don't worry I'm not a complete bore to people, and I am, even without drinking, having sex, or any of that other "common" college stuff, and would not trade my current situation for ANYTHING. And personally, I'd rather sit in a class room, listening to a boring professor talk, than sitting in a room with a bunch of drunk people... the last guy that fainted in my room had to be flown to the hospital 3 days later because while he was drunk another drunk (this one truely an idiot) dropped a cinder block on his chest... a few days later the guys spleen ruptured. Now, I can hurt myself a million other ways, the last thing I need is to not know what I'm doing when I'm drunk. lol The easiest way to entertain my is simply show a picture of a jet, or talk to me about anything related to flying. It's all I love next to God and family.

So, I WILL take your advice, and I will have fun (as I am doing) and continue playing the drums for Campus Crusade for Christ every week, and NOT going to the parties. Just a difference of what is "fun" and "right" for myself. (Also, who knows, once I'm over 21 maybe I will go to a party, just to see what it's like) And, I'm already learning a lot about life, just from what I see other people doing, and know how to act. I'm not at college to party all the time, I'm at college to get my degree in aviation, join the Navy, and live out my life-long dream. It sounds boring to a lot of people, but for me it's an absolute BLAST! :)

I didn't think I'd end up having to defend myself here. Huh.

Philippians 4:13
Proverbs 16:9
Romans 10:9

Status
Not open for further replies.