• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question about getting started

HomelessFlyer

Right now I am just saving money to go to flight school. However I wanted to start learning now so when I went into it I knew some things and didnt have to waste time learning and just focus on practicing flying. Is there thread that can help me out? or any CHEAP books I can buy that isn't 300 bucks. Any resource would be great

HomelessFlyer

How strong is your google-fu?
well Ive been googleing it but when I find some things it conflicts with others that I just learned. So someone would have to be right and someone would have to be wrong thats why I wanted a basic text book like Rockriver gave

kejo

pilot
Right now I am just saving money to go to flight school. However I wanted to start learning now so when I went into it I knew some things and didnt have to waste time learning and just focus on practicing flying. Is there thread that can help me out? or any CHEAP books I can buy that isn't 300 bucks. Any resource would be great

I have almost 3000 hours and I'm still learning. Not a great start.