• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question about accounting classification codes (ACC) on orders

wrecklessfool

just slackin...
I am trying to figure out what exactly each accounting classification code (ACC) on a set of orders means. For example, I have a set of orders with 3 different ACCs attached to it. They are 352 for a temporary duty assignment to a squadron, then 341 for training and then 100 for reporting to my PDS at a squadron. I know what the 100 means, but can someone point me to a resource which describes what each ACC means and the entitlements for which I am eligible for each? I am concerned about BAH, per diem, travel cost reimbursement, etc.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
I am trying to figure out what exactly each accounting classification code (ACC) on a set of orders means. For example, I have a set of orders with 3 different ACCs attached to it. They are 352 for a temporary duty assignment to a squadron, then 341 for training and then 100 for reporting to my PDS at a squadron. I know what the 100 means, but can someone point me to a resource which describes what each ACC means and the entitlements for which I am eligible for each? I am concerned about BAH, per diem, travel cost reimbursement, etc.

Here is a previous discussion on how these codes upset some people.

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140286&highlight=Money+API