• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quantico PX and Guns?

Bevo16

pilot
I like the fact that we can pick up a gun magazine again (the kind you read, not the kind that holds ammo :( It sure would be nice to be able to pick up some ammo for NEX prices. It would be even nicer to just be able to pick some up at Wal-Mart during my lunch break and not having to worry about eating pavement on the trip through the gate.

I have been turning books around backward for years. My own little protest. Have you been to the children's section of any book stores lately? There are scary levels of indoctrination stuff in there.

blackbart22

pilot
Out here on the left coast, Pendleton MCX sells weapons and ammo. Miramar does not. Maybe they think hand guns and airdales don't mix. North Island and 32nd street certainly don't. Right now Pendleton keeps running out of certain calibers and doesn't carry a few (like 22 magnums).

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
The last few times I've been by the mainside Quantico MCX they have had zero long guns out for sale. Pistols in the case but no long guns. I was there yesterday (Sunday) and again, no long guns. I didn't ask but maybe they just don't sell them on Sunday or something. I have seen them on sale there just not during the last couple of weekend visits.