• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Push-ups at 90º

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Even since they took your PRT score off the FitRep (early 90's) who cares how many push-ups you can do? P/WS is they only thing that matters. Then again, if you drink enough beers and you get a belly, you won't have to break 90 degrees and have your belly touch...

Rednight27

Dust Bunny Supreme
Yeah, Navy push-ups hard? Try doing an Army PT test - it's so much about form it's almost a Drill and Ceremony class every time you take one. Heterosexual friends don't let heterosexual friends join the Army. The beer thing is true - my best PT score (291/300) was after a sleepless night loaded with Hefeweizen in Germany.

Rednight27

Dust Bunny Supreme
Momentary lapse of reason...and it was the only service in 1999 that let people with glasses do anything aviation-wise.

Rednight27

Dust Bunny Supreme
AND you could be an idiot without any college or sexy looks like me and still be a pilot...of course if I were sexy I'd be in hollywood and not Afghani-wood so I'm fibbing on that one...but still, it used to be monkeys with minimal opposed thumb usage and glasses could be pilots on rotary-winged aircraft, until after Sept. 11th that is.