• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PT training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline Rush

is more than 50 pushups necessary?? should we come in being able to do 100 in a row??

I'd Rather Be A Lion For One Day, Than Be A Sheep For A Thousand Years

It Is Our Duty To Protect The Best Nation In The World

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Well, put it this way, the stronger you are the less painful PT will be for you at OCS. If you can't do 100 pushups, no problem. Just expect the PT to hurt more!

Adrenaline Rush

cool,, thanx for the gouge jboomer

I'd Rather Be A Lion For One Day, Than Be A Sheep For A Thousand Years

It Is Our Duty To Protect The Best Nation In The World

Dolld

Is it a good idea to run the day before the PFT or just completely rest? What about situps and pullups? I take my test this friday. Eat pasta thursday night?
Thanks

farkle84

eat a light carb meal and make sure you are hydrated. i wouldnt hurt to take a light job on thursday to loosen you legs up. but i wouldnt work out arms or back or abs. just a light jog. dont work out hard or anything.

topher1235

I continued with my normal PT schedule before mine and performed really well. I did eat a little lighter and drank a little more water. Everyone's different so, listen to your body to see what combination works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.