• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRT scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
the way i worked out was:
1 week: 10 pu of 10 sets
2 ": 15x10
3 ": 20x10
4 ": 25x10
5 ": 30x10

after you're all buff and you want some challenge:
1 set: 50pu and 50 4-count flutterkicks
2 ": 40 pu, 40 flutter
3 ": 30 pu, 30 flutter
4 ": 20 pu, 20 flutter
then repeat for another 3 sets of 4th set.

when i was doing the workout above, i added in sit ups also, and it raised my situps by 20 situps in 2 1/2 weeks.

*1 If the exercise above is easy later on, just increase the number of pu and flutterkicks by 10 every set.

*2 Danger: flutterkicks are REALLY BAD for your lower back if you do it wrong.

*3 I exercised everyday.

confused_pilot

Hey.. all this is really useful. One question for anyone who came through ROTC.. when does the PRT come into play as far as selction?

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
i usually rest about 45-60 seconds, no more. i always had the intentions on killin my tricepts because i wanted bigger ones :)

hornetframer

Rhino WSO
None
confused, the PRT is used as part of your eval for ROTC. your eval is used for selection even though they are not real evals as compared to the fleet. i get NOB (not observed) for being active duty for my regular fleet evals but only my ROTC evals count for community selection.

confused_pilot

Alrighty, I don't know what is going to be put in my eval this semester because I couldnt PT due to a screwed up shoulder (surgery is the 18th) but thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.