• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRT for application?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gin_e

Does every applicant have to take a PRT before submitting your application? I am applying for the CEC and my recruiter never mentioned the PRT.

gin_e

hmm, I'm a little confused because my recruiter told me that CEC doesn't require any testing, they have their own evaluation system since it is a professional community. I've already completed all of the necessary app forms etc and am just waiting on my interview and recommendation letters to roll in. Any flight or Intel positions do require the OAR test and the PRT however.

g

gin_e

Discovery,
i don't know if we have the same recruiter. mine claims he has never processed a cec applicant before.

g

WFU2USN

As virtu050 said, if you're going to OCS, you'll need a PRT... You should ask if CEC candidates go to OCS or OIS (Officer Indoc. School).

Robin

WFU2USN

gin_e,

Per www.cec.navy.mil FAQ's reqarding the CEC, CEC officer do go through OCS, so get ready for that PRT!

Good luck!

:)Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.