• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRT during Primary?

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
Hello everyone.

Just curious if the standards for the PRT during Primary are Good-Low as in API.

Anyone know?

Edit- Maybe I should've posted this in the PRT forum. I wasn't sure which was more appropriate.

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
Thanks for the link. I didn't see that thread in there... odd.

I didn't see anymore than maybe 5 threads in the forum under Primary... is there something I'm not doing correctly in the search? Or all they all under some archive?

Edit-

Also I'm assuming you still need Good-Lows? Or does it move to Sat-Med from then on?

Will_T

Will_T
On the bottom it says see posts from.... and usually it says today. Change is to beginning, and you'll see all threads ever in Primary

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thanks for the link. I didn't see that thread in there... odd.

I didn't see anymore than maybe 5 threads in the forum under Primary... is there something I'm not doing correctly in the search? Or all they all under some archive?

Edit-

Also I'm assuming you still need Good-Lows? Or does it move to Sat-Med from then on?

They use fleet standards, or at least they did 2 years ago. Bunk left after I did, so he may have more current info. Then again, it was a crapshoot if we, as IPs, even had time to show up to the PRT.

I don't know what those standards actually are, but SAT-MED sounds good to use as a minimum.