• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Property Managers

navy05

Does anybody have any recommendations on property managers in the P-cola area? I need to find somebody who can rent my house out and manage it when I leave the area. My home is located between NASWF and NASP near the University Mall/UWF area.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Does anybody have any recommendations on property managers in the P-cola area? I need to find somebody who can rent my house out and manage it when I leave the area. My home is located between NASWF and NASP near the University Mall/UWF area.

Whatever you do. DO NOT use Aquatic Realty on Perdido Key for anything. They totally screwed me over in '95, and yes, I'm still bitter about it.

I HIGHLY recommend Bernie Mostoller. He is who we used as our agent to buy our house and he just rented our house out for us in Cantonment, Fl. He is a member on here, I just can't think of his userid now. He is retired Navy and owns his own real estate business. (We also refered one of our friends, a snfo, and he rented his house also with in two weeks. Awesome guy! Check out his websites,
www.themostollergroup.com
http://www.pensacolaflrealestate.com/
his phone number is 850-572-1258

you can tell him Ryann recommended you...:)