• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prop Gun

Mal731

Apparently there is a pretty funny video out there called Prop Gun. Does anybody have this or know where I can get it? I haven't been able to yet.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow....I certainly had my suspicions on the gayness of P-3 bubbas. But that video confirms it all. Everything I've heard is really true.

NavyLonghorn

Wow....I certainly had my suspicions on the gayness of P-3 bubbas. But that video confirms it all. Everything I've heard is really true.

Actually, we like to call it the ability to laugh at ourselves. Maybe you black shoes should take a page from our book?

Did the webmaster have to special order that warfare badge to get it next to your name?

(all due respects sir, couldnt help myself :) )

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, we're pretty much a bunch of lame-o's, "junkyard dog." Here's to praying for that pilot-to-SWO transition. Now run along: you've got bridge watch tonight.
You can't fool me. You're just trying to get me to manhandle you. You P-3 guys are pretty sneaky.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Yeah, we're pretty much a bunch of lame-o's, "junkyard dog." Here's to praying for that pilot-to-SWO transition. Now run along: you've got bridge watch tonight.

Make money money.
Nice.....welcome aboard! :D