• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Problem with Nasis Employment History

Boganrd

I'm having some problem filling out the 'Employment History' section of my background check. After I fill in all the information, I try to save the record and am given the error "organization id not specified". No matter how many times I re-fill the info, I'm given the same error.

I have no place to put an employment code or anything (I figure that's what its referring to). I'm using the IE and have downloaded the most recent version in hopes of fixing the problem.

Any ideas?

Stalin

This happened to me too!!!!! What my recruiter told me to do and what I eventually did--put 'unemployed' starting from your 18th birthday until present, and in the very last part (the continuation section) I put that the system messed up and I put my employment info

gstapes12

BDCP FS Pilot
Same thing happened to me for the employment section... just stick it at the 'continuation' section and you should be fine

Boganrd

Ok. Another question then: the 'continuation' space only allows for 25 lines of information, it says the rest of the info will not be visible.

Given that I have 4 jobs to list, what should I do then? List all 4 jobs with minimal detail or list my most recent/longest employed jobs with full details (supervisor name, title, address, etc)?

Stalin

I'd condense it as much as possible. Try and be as clear as you can, but cram it all together, maybe type "///" instead of hitting enter. they'll get the point as long as you said there was an error (don't just randomly put all that without an explaination!)

GoVols1998

I had the same dang problem. My recruiter though it may of been because my employer wasn't recognized, but that obviously wasn't the case since all of you had the same problem. The recruiter just left told me he would figure it out and take the appropriate steps to rectify the problem.

under306

BDCP Nasis Application

Under the "select the Employment code" I have to pick "other" since is a private company (home depot) and when I do put all of my info in for the job and click next. It says employment ID not specified. Now I saw you guys were referring to a section where you can type more about the job. But the only place where I see I could type would be the "explanation portion that opens up. And that does not help. I still get the same error in the end. And how come I can’t access my SF 86 form in the bottom of the application? Please help.

TheBirdy

pilot
Had the same problem with my NASIS application, just followed what was said in this thread and it worked fine.
Question though, after you finish filling everything out on the NASIS website, does it automatically send the SF86 to whoever it needs to go to (I'm guessing my recruiter)? Or do you need to print out the SF86.pdf file and send it to your recruiter that way?