• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Problem with NASIS background check

TopShot

BDCP SNA
I just finished up my back ground info on the NASIS site but how do I submit it? Also, the link that allows you to see the form completed in Adobe won't work for me. Whenever I click it I get some error then all the information I have entered in the subcategories disappears. Help!

I just finished up my back ground info on the NASIS site but how do I submit it? Also, the link that allows you to see the form completed in Adobe won't work for me. Whenever I click it I get some error then all the information I have entered in the subcategories disappears. Help!

Talk to your local recruiter/processor. You do not have the ability to submit your clearance. That doesn't happen until after you receive a prorec. All that is necessary is for you to print out your SF-86 and ensure that you sign three pages to include in the PRODOCS checklist.

As for the information disappearing? That is a new one. Ensure you are using IE and get in touch with your recruiter/processor. They have the access to print out your clearance.

Did you validate the clearance?

TopShot

BDCP SNA
Did you validate the clearance?

Yeah I validated everything and it is all complete. I guess I will just have to get my processor to print it out. Its weird, I click on the link to view my SF-86 a window opens and then immediately disappears. Then an error pops up saying it can't find my personal info and when I look back in the subcategories everything is gone. And yes I'm using IE.

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
I had the same problem. I validated everything and went to "View SF 86" and pressed continue and some window popped up and disappeared. Then I got the error message about personal info missing. For some reason, it clears the info fields under personal info. When I restart, the information is there. I tried this multiple times from different computers on different days just to be sure. So I couldn't print or submit the damn thing. I am hoping my recruiter was able to access it anyways and print/submit it. Unfortunately, he has not replied to me in 5 days so I have no idea if it went through in time for this months boards.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Same problem here... it's a problem with the application. The specific error is:

Problems have been detected. Please review the item(s) below before continuing:

- Page 1, Personal Description
Error building document, unable to locate description

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
I was having a similar problem as well. I tried in every browser I had, and had no luck. I ended up just telling my recruiter and he was able to access it and print it from his office.

A10DCC

Pro-Rec SNA
Sorry to bring up an old thread BUT I am having the same problem...anyone know how to solve this issue??

nugget61

pilot
Sorry to bring up an old thread BUT I am having the same problem...anyone know how to solve this issue??

Even though you can't open it, your OR can pull it off of the site and will have you sign a hard copy when hes ready to send it in.

Steve24

I just finished mine recently and had the same issues... your OR will be able to print it just like nugget mentioned