• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRO REC FOR ACTIVE DUTY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borncreole

Has anybody been Pro rec for active duty but not selected? What are the chances of selection after a pro rec for active duty?

digger

There is a speed limit when taxing officer?
I have also been PRO REC, just standing by for final selection.

digger

There is a speed limit when taxing officer?
Just found out that I should have my class date next week, per Millington.

mlj0215

Wow...lots of SNA's....me too and found out the same time you all did. Timing is everything. I'm trying to get a class date asap.

bcw

Add me to the list for SNA. I found out early December. Still waiting for the class date.

suasponte

Sit down, shut up and don't touch nothin'
None
hey guys... I'm in the process of beginning my app to Naval OCS and need some advice. I've got a year to wait, but its never too early to begin. Here's the deal- I have a B.S. in Telecommunications from Ohio University (GPA 2.1), one year of prior service, strong LORs from unit and elsewhere and very high PT (300 on Army APFT). I'm not really worried about the ASTB, as my GT is 127; what worries me is my academic record in college and my rap sheet. I want to know what offenses are disqualifying for SNA, and what I could possibly do to offset my past track record and up my chances to get a pilot slot. I wanna suicide SNA; if it looks bleak I'll just go Warrant and fly Blackhawks or something. CAS is where its at, though. Any observations, recommendations, or reality checks would be greatly appreciated.

"Tip of the spear..."

Status
Not open for further replies.