• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro-rec eye sight concerns

batteryguy4

Pro-rec SNA
Hey Everyone,

I am a pro-rec SNA, primary alternate, and I just went through MEPS. Everything went well, except my eye-sight is 20/25 correctable to 20/20. I don't know what current requirements are. I have searched the internet some and it seems 20/40 correctable to 20/20 is the most common answer, but I figure I can get the most up-to-date and valid answer here. Could someone knowledgeable about this please help me.

thanks

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
Hey Everyone,

I am a pro-rec SNA, primary alternate, and I just went through MEPS. Everything went well, except my eye-sight is 20/25 correctable to 20/20. I don't know what current requirements are. I have searched the internet some and it seems 20/40 correctable to 20/20 is the most common answer, but I figure I can get the most up-to-date and valid answer here. Could someone knowledgeable about this please help me.

thanks
20/40 correctable to 20/20 is correct