• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec and Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

i dont know about you guys but i have to go through the pro rec board twice. was pro recd for sna back in mar, but wasnt prk quald so they put my app on "hold". now that my prk wait is up i have to resubmit to the pro rec board and then on to the ocs board.

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
When do they usually take your anthro measurements? Seems to me like they'd take them after you've been pro rec. Why would they need them on your original application?

nic22

The recruiter took my anthro measurements to submit with my application and then I had them taken again at my physical.

kevin

professional recommendation. comes from the first board that looks at your application and deems you worthy.

Doc

Congrats Man. I am also an NFO pro rec waiting for final selection so it is very good to hear there are still a few slots being filled. Good Luck with everything. By the way, what class date did you get?

spsiratt

24 April OCS
You hear a lot on this forum and others about certain jobs being "closed" and such, but I never put too much faith in that gouge. When someone posted recently that NFO (as well as pilot and others) was closed and a few people said they weren't accepted after being pro-rec'd, I really started to wonder. Then, this morning I found out that I was final selected and will be going to OCS on 1 May. So, my point is... as JPC stated, take the information on here with a grain of salt. This forum is outstanding at providing information on most aspects, but as for things being "closed", it just never seems to be right. Things will obviously slow down at times, but I don't really believe that they ever just close down completely.
To all the posters on this site, thank you for providing a great deal of gouge and sometimes providing some good reading and a laugh. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Joshua Carter

Thank you, And yes this is an excellent site. I just do not want anyone to get discouraged. And from what I have learned from the process is that the availablity of slots varies from week to week, not year to year.

Status
Not open for further replies.