• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRK/Lasik

JonSmith89

Another 60R Driver
pilot
Wow thank you guys for the information, that website url helps a lot too. I'm not too familiar about what the diopters are but I'll definitely find out what mine are. Cheers.

Giants2082

This is probably a stupid question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. I just got accepted for Pilot, and my physical is scheduled for next week. My vision is not perfect, but I'm pretty sure it's 20/40 in my right eye, but not quite as good in my left. When I squint I can obviously see better in my left. If I have to go NFO due to vision restrictions it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I would definitely prefer to go in as a Pilot. My question is, should I try to squint on the test to get 20/40 in my left eye, or could I go ahead and possibly fail the eye test and get PRK afterwards? The thing that concerns me is the possibility of waiting 6 months and maybe losing my spot in OCS altogether.