• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Private Orion Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
For all of you that have selected P3s or out in the fleet rigging ships and collecting per diem, I created a Private Orion Forum on the website. Go to your USER CP (useer control panel, on the top navigation bar), then select GROUP MEMBERSHIPS on the left hand side. All the private groups will then show up, and which you have memberships for. Click on the JOIN GROUP next to PRIVATE ORION to send a join request.

I have already added a couple of people that I know on the site already, but lately we have had quite a few more P3 bubbas show up.

After sending the join request, I or one of the forum leaders for this usergroup will add you to the forum.

John

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wait I'm not a P-3 guy. I just collect per diem and fly props. When are you guys getting the new traffic management setup?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Kmac, what are you smoking? And if you are in Coronado, have a sampler at the Coronado Brewing Company for me, mmmm, beeeeeerrr!

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Smoking? Hopefully the good stuff. And next time I get the chance I'll have the sampler for you. Last night was the Winterbrew and mmm it was tasty.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
P-3s are sooo cool. but not nearly so cool as P-3 pilots. Man, those guys are totally awesome.

I like having our own room.

Status
Not open for further replies.