• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Private groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
bch said:
I am not a mod and I have blue stars... why is everyone seeing stars? God I drink to much.

What? I thought you were a mod of the helo forum or something.

There is no such thing as drinking "too much".

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
One sure way to check if you are a mod, look for the "MOD" link at the bottom right of every page.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ahhh ok I get it... individual forum mods are like half-mods or something. Got it!

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
webmaster said:
wait, why did I ever MAKE you a mod? must have been drinking at the time, ONLY possible reason.

I thought it was my witty charm, polite, politically correct replies, and my high tolerance for stupid posts?

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Didn't I quantify that in another thread? ;)

Brett
Don't know. Last time I checked, I didn't have the Brett Watch, so I have no idea what thread you quantified it. Either way, you seem sensitive to the fact. Don't be afraid of your age. Embrace it with open arms. :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
Don't know. Last time I checked, I didn't have the Brett Watch, so I have no idea what thread you quantified it. Either way, you seem sensitive to the fact. Don't be afraid of your age. Embrace it with open arms. :D
I do admit being sensitive and vulnerable about this right now. Would you, Steve, honor me with a tender and caring AW hug?

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
I do admit being sensitive and vulnerable about this right now. Would you, Steve, honor me with a tender and caring AW hug?

Brett

Teh ghey.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Brett327 said:

Brett
You guys need me to create a private forum or chat room? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.