• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Private Forums: how and when can I get access?

JustAGuy

pilot
Had access to the PNA and while I was browsing it this morning my access went away.

Recently retired and looking to find ways to kill time....

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Had access to the PNA and while I was browsing it this morning my access went away.

Recently retired and looking to find ways to kill time....

It looks like you also opted into War Zone, which kills PNA for some reason that hasn't been resolved. I opted you out of War Zone, so you should see PNA again. If you want to go back into War Zone, you can opt yourself in (and back out again as many times as you want), just understand PNA access will come and go as well.

JustAGuy

pilot
Well that makes no sense, but thanks for letting me know. Might be worth seeing if you could add that note/warning next to the War Zone option.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well that makes no sense, but thanks for letting me know. Might be worth seeing if you could add that note/warning next to the War Zone option.

There's actually a whole thread about it in the Forum FAQ section. I don't have the keys to the engine. I just know how to change the oil and top off the fluids.