• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prior E's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valion310

Hola ~

WFU2USN - I was about to submit it in early Jan 03 when my recruiter decided I should retake my tests to score higher. Retook them and then she decided I should do it again.
banghead_125.gif
I passed them each time with an average score. So now I have to wait till June of this year thennnnnn my package will go down. Fortunatly for me I dont grad till Spring 04.

I'm trying to up my brownie points, I'm a 2LT in Civil Air Patrol, Tail Hook member, Naval Institute member, and waiting on word from the National Honor Scholars Society.
sonar_125.gif

As much as this sucks, I'm competeing against less prior E's around here than normally, most of them have been or are being recalled from my school. Man, wouldn't that be a typical Navy catapult shot in the a** with no lub to get orders 12 months from graduation.

Valion310 keeping the faith!
eyebrows_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.