• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prior enlisted problems

Joseph Ridings

Hey guys, former Army linguist here. I did five years active and got out as a SPC with an honorable discharge. I am now currently applying for either a SWO or intel OCS appointment. I recently took the OAR and scored a 56 which my recruiter said is a competitive score. The problem I have is that my recruiter said I will need to gather up my former Army evaluations for my packet. I ETS'd from Korea and threw a lot of that stuff away to save weight in my luggage as I was not expecting to come back in the military. The few counselings that I kept and my WLC DA-4856 were thrown away by my mother when she moved last year. I still have my DD-214 and the paperwork for my ETS AAM, but that's about it. Any ideas on what to do would be extremely appreciated.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey guys, former Army linguist here. I did five years active and got out as a SPC with an honorable discharge. I am now currently applying for either a SWO or intel OCS appointment. I recently took the OAR and scored a 56 which my recruiter said is a competitive score. The problem I have is that my recruiter said I will need to gather up my former Army evaluations for my packet. I ETS'd from Korea and threw a lot of that stuff away to save weight in my luggage as I was not expecting to come back in the military. The few counselings that I kept and my WLC DA-4856 were thrown away by my mother when she moved last year. I still have my DD-214 and the paperwork for my ETS AAM, but that's about it. Any ideas on what to do would be extremely appreciated.

Check through Army Personnel Command to see if they can mail you a CD with your entire record.

Also, did you ask your OR?

I am having the very same problem, as I was National Guard and didn't get evaluations done at the right times. My OR said she couldn't process without it so I am busy calling people.

AQ-AT-NAVCIV

Citizen Sailor, Gentleman Farmer
Like RUFIO said, you can get your record sent to you on CD, your OR should know this. I also had an issue with missing last two evals in my record, I had copies but they lacked all the signatures. My last 6 months in was a admin mess!

They said everything would be fine! I never even got a W2 in the mail!

My OR was concerned about the missing evals, but o well, what can you do?

I was an Army E-6 and counselings do not follow you until you make E-5 and start getting NCOER's.
I hope someone else can give a better answer because I am in the middle of this. My recruiter said that I could give my E5 eval and a letter from my command stating I don't have any others, but my last command is resistant to writing a memo without at least a template or instruction.