• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pre-Ship paperwork...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Williamson

Just talked to my Staff Sgt today about some paperwork (pre-ship stff) that he says needs done and returned by end of business tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone else knows anything about this?

Also, I haven't been given a final word on if I was for sure going June 1st? Well I guess I am if I have to do the paperwork. Let me know what you think.

emart69

I'm going to Navy OCS 01 Jun, I'm not sure about pre-ship paperwork for USMC but all of the 01 Jun Navy people I know have already received orders. If you haven't by now, I wouldn't get too set on 01 Jun as your date.

Adrenaline Rush

yea if i were told to fill out "pre ship paperwork", it would lead me to believe I was shipping!!! Hopefully they will confirm it for you soon enough!! Oh and Esmart, pleanty of us USMC candidate applicants have not received word for the June Class so it is very possible to not have received word yet

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

Adrenaline Rush

AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh...you hit the nail on the head..Right Now Im a complete waste!!! cant concentrate, and i gota fly tomorrow!! i didnt want to PM you till I got news!!!

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

Jonathan Williamson

Sent in the paperwork, supposedly had to be done by the end of business yesterday, still no word though. From what I hear around just about everyone is still waiting for final orders...

Here is what I know though, the Ann Harbor office (OSO) has recieved a list of all those turned down at the last board, I am not on it...by deduction that should mean i am going but we are waiting for the papers with the General's signature on it.

Best of luck to everyone...

megrey06

Kingsville
Jonathan,
I'm waiting on the same General. Hope to hear soon and see you in about 4 weeks.

-Matt

Proverbs 3:5-6

Adrenaline Rush

did they give you a time frame of when you will hear, im on pins and needles as well

Jonathan Williamson

Originally posted by megrey06
Jonathan,
I'm waiting on the same General. Hope to hear soon and see you in about 4 weeks.

-Matt

Proverbs 3:5-6

Matt,
See you in about 4 weeks...From what I hear the General should have the paperwork to the offices (praying) by the end of the week, but who knows. Let me know when you hear.

John

0ctopus

When I went to OCS for the Marines a lot of people never got orders or the orders got shipped straight to OCS because it was slow. They still showed up and they still trained. I'm sure it's fine. Good luck to you guys! :)

-Becky-

Jonathan Williamson

I just got my orders today, I am going for to Class 183 on 1 June. Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard yet and I hope to see some of you down there.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Congrats JW on being accepted. Like I told A-Rush, make us proud here at airwarriors.com You probably need to head over to the "Update the Title on your posts" thread and get your title changed... cause you're going to OCS!!!! Good Luck

- Quote on being selected for an OCS spot -
"If you are chosen, you will have been chosen by Men 'who have been there and done that' and have decided that they wished to have you in Their company, there is no such medal worth as much."

Status
Not open for further replies.