• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pre check-in

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
FIFY. Where'd you wind up settling, anyway?

No, this place does not have the same general QOL as San Diego or Hawaii, but Ivan and Dennis gave this place a clean palette a few years ago...and "they" have been making the most of it. There's a shit-ton to do here year-round, it's relatively cheap to live here, and the brewing scene is thriving. Effing-A.

Oh, and I almost forgot - Kontrary to what the Demokratik Peoples' Republik of Kalifornia leads you to believe, it is possible to live a happy and healthy life without seeing Big Brother-mandated Prop 65 warnings plastered all over the f'ing place.

We live in Navarre. I am 5 minutes from the bay, 10 from the beach, 25 from P-Cola beach (with no tolls, either, thank you navarre beach bridge), 20 to P-Cola, and 35 to Destin. And about 45 minutes from work. Fucking smart.

I also have guns with as many bullets in the magazine as I want, I brew my own beer, and I just bought a boat. I don't really pay much in taxes, either.

I'm never having children at this rate...and it will be good.