• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pre-bootcamp PRT?

Hey guys, quick question.

I want to ship out to Navy bootcamp by the end of September. Fingers crossed. I've passed through MEPS, did the ASVAB, waivers, and all that stuff.
My question is: is there a pre-bootcamp PRT/PFA? Like one that's performed before I physically leave for bootcamp. I ask because my recruiter mentioned going to a track at a local high school for a PRT, however, I cannot find anything anywhere that suggests I have to pass a pre-bootcamp fitness test before I catch a flight. I thought my first PRT/PFA was in the first weeks of bootcamp.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Hey guys, quick question.

I want to ship out to Navy bootcamp by the end of September. Fingers crossed. I've passed through MEPS, did the ASVAB, waivers, and all that stuff.
My question is: is there a pre-bootcamp PRT/PFA? Like one that's performed before I physically leave for bootcamp. I ask because my recruiter mentioned going to a track at a local high school for a PRT, however, I cannot find anything anywhere that suggests I have to pass a pre-bootcamp fitness test before I catch a flight. I thought my first PRT/PFA was in the first weeks of bootcamp.
It sounds like you're enlisting
A run form is to be completed and uploaded into your pride record Which means your run time should be under the minimum standard. usually at your 7 day prior to shipping or your 24 hour prior to you shipping Both of those in person meeting will be with the LPO. For technicality purposes this is the best way I can explain as every station and meps does it differently, bottom line is your run time should reflect that you are capable of passing the run prior to shipping.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Recruiter is probably trying to establish a base-line of your physical fitness. You should already be doing some running and calisthenics to get yourself ready for the demands that are going to placed on you.