• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Post OCS

jwang9009

I have a question for SWO graduates of OCS. Did you go on OHARP like the other designators or straight to DIVO school? What is the timeline to report after graduation?

AULANI

I have a question for SWO graduates of OCS. Did you go on OHARP like the other designators or straight to DIVO school? What is the timeline to report after graduation?
No OHARP, you report to your ship. You get like 10 days of leave for house hunting.

abctotheabc

I was in the last class to graduate BDOC (Basic Division Officer Course) in Norfolk. The instructors there mentioned that the Navy is trying to move away from letting new Officers report to their ship first before BDOC. They're increasing the classroom sizes and making room for more Ensigns to come in straight away for BDOC, and then report to their ship, or any extra schools. After I graduated, I did take house hunting leave for about ten days. That is the most you get as a SWO.

jwang9009

I was in the last class to graduate BDOC (Basic Division Officer Course) in Norfolk. The instructors there mentioned that the Navy is trying to move away from letting new Officers report to their ship first before BDOC. They're increasing the classroom sizes and making room for more Ensigns to come in straight away for BDOC, and then report to their ship, or any extra schools. After I graduated, I did take house hunting leave for about ten days. That is the most you get as a SWO.
Congrats man! I thought BDOC is in Newport. Did that change recently?