• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Possible NFO shadow

Lucy

Hello,

I am not sure how this would work procedure wise but here goes.

I am looking to "shadow" an NFO in the WA area if possible. My packet is already in but I would still love the chance to get a better understanding of the life of an NFO, whether as a new Ensign or a seasoned Captain. I have read the forums and talked with a few people online, but feel I would gain the most insight from a hands-on experience.

If anyone know how this would work, is or knows someone who would be willing to help out, or any other input in accomplishing this task, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks all,
Lucy

Beefalo

What part of WA are you in? If you are around the Everett or Whidbey Island area that is going to be the only spot to find some NFO's. Whidbey island has the Prowler squadrons and the aircraft carrier in Everett has NFO's on their disassociated tour (i.e. not flying). University of WA has an NROTC unit that might have an NFO officer. If you are a civilian I might suggest contacting the different command's Public Affairs Officer.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Whidbey island has the Prowler squadrons and the aircraft carrier in Everett has NFO's on their disassociated tour (i.e. not flying).

I heard there are also some NFOs that fly in the Orion and Aries out in that area... but Im not sure.