• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Posing or Phishing...you decide

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A real Marine colonel's identity was borrowed to "pose" with intent to solicit money...this stuff gets stranger and stranger all the time.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
The article says that Bartch really has no legal recourse, but those disgustingly sappy e-mails alone should be enough for a defamation suit. "I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream.” “Though miles may lie between us, we’re never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count the miles, it’s measured by the heart." Bleargh. I could puke a rainbow.

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
Yeah, no kidding. No Marine would say that. Oh wait, he would if he thought he could get some, he would say ANYTHING! :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Speaking of posers ... and just in case anyone cares .... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: ... our buddy "Skeeterman"'s account has gone mort @ EBay. Their customer service notified me cause I "notified" them a while back of his antics and threats. I guess he got all the Korean War vintage collectibles his fantasy world could handle and subsequently dropped off the radar .... :)