• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

porblems with my On-Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooyah

I am hoping somebody out there can give me solid advice on my current situation. I am currently up to FAM3, and I am experiencing major clashes with my On-Wing. My IP shows me no respect, makes rude and belittling comments before, after and during my flight. I have been made aware that my IP has talked bad about me to other instructors, as well as made a bad comment about me in front of another student. I know that IP's are there to teach, and if thats through yelling and what not, then thats whats needed. Yet my on-wing has told me to find out the info i need to know from others...I feel like I am not really learning from flying with my IP. My IP is known for being extra-hard, and totally unforgiving. I have been trying to make up my mind whether or not I want to be a pilot, and my experiences with my on-wing are totally turning me off. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.