• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Police Chief shoots self, says "my bad"

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Mumbles beat me to it.
Re: Burress; couldn't have happened to a nicer, more professional person.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Proof that guns hurt people! The police chief never meant to shoot himself, but the evil gun had other plans! How much more proof do you right wing nutters need that guns are evil?

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Proof that guns hurt people! The police chief never meant to shoot himself, but the evil gun had other plans! How much more proof do you right wing nutters need that guns are evil?

Won't SOMEBODY think of the children!!

maudeflanders.jpg

Lobster

Wasn't the gun it was the bullet, like Chris Rock said "we need some bullet control"

MasterBates

Wonder if Plaxico has a valid NYC CCW.. Kinda doubt it.

If I had accidentally been found with a gun on me in NYC, much less shot myself, I would be spending some time in jail.

PropStop

pilot
Contributor
If only he could be as "professional" as this guy.

'noter evil gun...

I hope that guy got fired. Pretty bad form! I'm not entirely sure how he did it. He'd have had to pull the trigger after releasing the slide...why would you do that? Pretty basic stuff to screw up on.

BigRed389

None
I love how it goes off just as he's finishing up saying he's the only person in the room professional enough to carry a Glock 40.

PropStop

pilot
Contributor
I love how it goes off just as he's finishing up saying he's the only person in the room professional enough to carry a Glock 40.

I have a glock 22 (.40cal) and it would be very difficult to do what he did if you exercised even a tiny bit of firearms skill! Unless your finger is on the trigger, it's really hard to make a glock go off. There is no exposed hammer to somehow trip. If you let the slide ride forward with your finger on the trigger, that'd do it. But then again, isn't one of the first rules most people learn about firearms that you do not put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot?

McBuff

Sees the light
"The hospital had no record of Schwarber being treated or admitted."

I think someone's gonna have some 'splainin to do. Depends on the state laws, but usually a big no-no for a hospital.