• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Please help? Training Matrices

alwysfaith

AV-8B Harrier Pilot's Wife
Hello-
Its been a while since I have been around. We made it through PLC-Seniors this summer and are looking forward to TBS. I graduate with a bachelors in May, and I was looking at the different training matrices on the TBS website to get a rough idea of where Brad might be and therefore where I might like to be as far as looking for a job or to relocate.

Anyway, on the schedule I see some 25 week programs, Alpha, Bravo, etc. And then there is something else that is only a 13 week training matrix, what is that? I thought all TBS programs were 6 months? Any insight from those much wiser than I will be much appreciated!

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
The shorter course (India Co, I think) is for new Warrant Officers. All of the courses for new 2nd Lts are 25 weeks.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Also, you also may be seeing the 12 week IOC that goes after several TBS companies each year. IOC is Infantry Officer's Course, and serves as follow on training for all Lts who are becoming Infantry Officers or Ground Intel Officers. Your boyfriend will go through one of the 26 week programs.