• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Please Be Smart Shipmates...

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
Jackass said:
ALL of my friends from our 'group' have DUIs except me. Makes me feel special.

Good thing you had the Air Force to tell you that drinking and driving is wrong.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Yeah no shit! I hate all the kids on my college campus that literally walk out in to the street without as much as looking up. Staring at the pavement the whole time.

Bianchi+facing+left+1+finger+pointing+up+crisp.png

I'm telling you... it's those damn whippersnappers these days never looking up from the ground. I tell ya! Back in my day - if you even THOUGHT about looking down at the ground, they'd beat you with a paddle!

Lobster

OUSOONER, you owe me a new monitor, which is now covered with the coffee that spewed from my mouth as a result of my looking at this hideous image. :icon_rage

MAN THE HARPOONS!

Somewhat my fault too, I thought it would be assumed I was talking about the sea going definition of the term "Law of Gross Tonnage" not the land going masses that frequent our beautiful country...