• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
WOW! That's a lot of people that dropped. What were the reasons for most of the candidates? Physical?

"For he who serves his fellows, is among his fellows greatest."
- Meteu -

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Also, Beaver are there any pictures of you while at OCS on the OCS website?

"For he who serves his fellows, is among his fellows greatest."
- Meteu -

Beaver

EA-6B1,
There were a lot of people that didn't make it. I have no idea of exact numbers but I want to say that the majority were DORs or got dropped. DOR means Drop On Request. Basically, they quit the legal way instead of just walking out in the night like a few people did. There were a good amount of people who left with injuries as well. I don't think that one heavily outweighed the other but, like I said, I have no idea about numbers.
As for pictures of me, there are a few. The most noticable is the 11-mile hump. I'm the one carrying the guidon.
As for the reasons the candidates were dropped, any failing categories (academics, physical, leadership) and a lack of impressing your platoon staff. Physical is a quick one to get dropped on. If you suck on the physical tests, the platoon staff will be looking to send you home. None of it is very difficult in itself if one just applies themself enough.

Dolld

Beaver,
What are some of the leadership tests that are given? An example would help a great deal.
Thanks

DBLang

PLC Candidate
Class 182 look liked it was having a great time crawling around in the mud on the Individual Movement Course (is that right?)judging from the pictures I saw. Is that water as cold as it looks?

Status
Not open for further replies.