• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC with an arrest record

silver236

None
I just started the application process for PLC. Unfortunately, I do have an arrest record; I got charged with reckless driving and evade & arrest with a motor vehicle. However, I never got convicted of those two charges, I ended up getting into a program called "pretrial intervention program" and the charges got dismissed. I just submitted the documentation regarding the run-in with the law to the OSO and he told me that he will be able to tell me within a day or two to see if I am eligible to get a waiver. It's just a senario, don't give up just because you have an arrest record. I will keep yall informed with the process. Has anybody been in the simular situation?

Below is the link to the waiver list.
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/marinejoin/a/criminal.-um-.htm

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
ive seen worse but make sure when you right for the waiver you express how what you learned for the event. also it dedends how long ago it happened the further in the past the better.