• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC Seniors

DimndDave14

Do the PLC Seniors class have to do the Quigely. Also what about the IMC do they have to do the day or night IMC. One more thing do the candidates get to go over to TBS after SULE II and talk with the Second Lieutenants.

Any comments would be helpful

Raptor2216

Yep, Sr's have to do the quigely and they also have to do the day and night IMC. Unless things have changed since 04, seniors do not get to go visit TBS and meet 2nd Lt's.

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
The Fall OCS class (at least some of them) came over to TBS one afternnon, something we didn't do last Summer. They ate in the chow hall and got to check out some of Camp Barrett. The rumor, according to one of my platoon sergeants now with TBS weapons company, is that its something that will be carrying over to the Summer classes as well. Maybe it has to do with the new CO. Either way, you'll get plenty of TBS once you get over here.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
DimndDave14 said:
Do the PLC Seniors class have to do the Quigely. Also what about the IMC do they have to do the day or night IMC. One more thing do the candidates get to go over to TBS after SULE II and talk with the Second Lieutenants.

Any comments would be helpful

Seniors will perform all the events from juniors again, plus the seniors curiculum. Everything you loved about juniors and more!

occhi69b

At OCS last summer two LT's came over and talked to all the platoons individually school circle style. One was air, one ground and they answered lots of questions.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
occhi69b said:
At OCS last summer two LT's came over and talked to all the platoons individually school circle style. One was air, one ground and they answered lots of questions.

They do that with every class...

Skypilot

Hey, I just got a call from my OSO and I got selected by the board, so I guess I'm going to PLC seniors the summer, just wondering who else is going to be down there.

cWood30

PLC Sr's Candidate
Wait, I'm confused. If you just got accepted, doesn't that mean that if you're in the PLC program, you're either going Juniors or Combined? The only way you get to Seniors is through Juniors, and you get to Juniors through getting accepted by the board. Did you have to reapply after Juniors to get accepted to Seniors?

Skypilot

I meant I'm going to the 10 week one, whatever that is called. I don't know all the terminology yet.

Raptor2216

I'll get see what potomac mills looks like with a million sun burnt candidates from the average citizen's point of view...should be interesting because guessing from this mild winter, I think its going to be a hot summer.

brickwall

K/1 2004, ?/? 2006
For anyone who's been to seniors, how would you compare that experience to juniors? I just want to be as prepared as I can be, and any help would be appreciated.

Killer2

TRONS!
None
Let me just say that when we did SULE I we thought that was an "off/Easy" day compared to things later in the 6 wks.
Who knows how this Srs will be, as in with a new Col. come new changes. But expect more Boots and utes than Jrs, after week two we wore boots till the last PFT.
I think more is to be expected out of you as a person. This is the last time they have before you become a 2LT for them to screen you. And if you think they won't drop you at week 6 Monday, they will so don't be that guy.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Reverse psychology

If I ran OCS, I would ensure that each class was slightly different to prevent candidates from preparing beforehand from gouge they learned on web forums. Having said that, if you went through Juniors, you have a good idea of what to expect: PT (boots/utes), academics (OSMEAC, General Orders), and essays. Aside from the basic curriculum, the company/platoon staff impacts training more than anything else. As long as you sound off and don't fall out of PT, you should be OK. Ask your OSO about OSMEAC stuff; getting a 100 on SULE II will impress them more than you can imagine. They like to see some made-up hand/arm signals.