• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC seniors june04

Status
Not open for further replies.

los5041

No it's not to late to be sent to PLC for this summer. My package wasn't sent out until like Dec or Jan when I submitted. And I was fine. Good Luck.

itoh

ubhi,

what up, it's itoh. It's funny how I found you in here, have fun at Seniors, it's tougher, but you're a lot better prepared going back. Good luck to all you going to seniors.
throw the rock
-itoh

lonelydriver

i know someone from my oso office get into the summer 2004 plc with 240 pft (wtf!!!!!), while i have a pft of 290 and my oso said that i "might" have a shot at the occ 185 (wtf!!!!!).

SLU_fly_girl

USMC PLC Srs 2004
I'm returning for Srs this summer....2nd inc with Gulf Co since many females don't return.

los5041 said:
I'm from Cleveland OH.

Did you go to Jrs this past summer? If so, what increment and what OSO did you ship from? I went to Jrs this past summer. I signed up with an OSO here in Missouri because I'm at school, but I courtesy shipped with the Kent OSO because I live in Canton. Just wondering if I met you last summer.

jcrens8392

OCS Sr.'s Summer 2004

I'll be down there this summer (2nd inc) as well for Sr.'s. There're 3 others that I know of from my office (Ann Arbor, MI) going second sr.'s also. Good luck; see you all down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.