• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC Seniors 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

samadma

OCC-169 Grad
All females will go second increment. Guys can go either 1st or 2nd. It's first come, first serve basically. I hope this helps.

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
I thought women go Sr's second incrument and Jr's first incrument. I just remember a company of women going through Sr's in 2nd incrument, but by the time they were done, there wasn't enough to even fill a platoon. Not to dog the women candidates, but I would much rather go through when it is an all male company because I heard the SI's like to have fun with the "AT&T" command during humps with the females (just for the fact that they don't seem to move as fast as the males and it really sucks for the last platoon).

Raptor2216

Some might disagree with me but I just want to say that seniors wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected it to be. On the OCS scale of things, I actually had "fun" the second time around. You stay very busy from the get go and as long as you don't fumble around too much, the staff won't bother you. I wouldn't worry about studying too much prior to shipping off because its really not necessary. Just pay attention in class intead of sleeping and study before the exam, it works. Goodluck!

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
DocT & JDawg,
We all know that Kilo 3 was the best platoon in all the events! Haha. Just joshin. I can say that cause I was in K3, and I know what it's like to get beat in everything. We should of had that log run, and pugil sticks was close. We did take names in the 3 man hand-to-hand combat. The best was when Gy. Downs and S.Sgt Dawkins threw down with the pugil sticks. Most motivating thing that I saw at Jrs. It was also like 3 days before we walked. Anyways, see you boys this summer.

UORBulldog

Yes that was awesome at the wooded engagement, we were the first Jrs. class to do that too I think. I remember I was won of the first ones to go when we were doing the all out sprint and runnning over people tactics but then they made us go slower out of the gate. Whatever platoon that walked out in a single file line and then fanned out that was a pretty good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.