• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC Seniors 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
Anyone going to Seniors First Increment in 2005? It helps to have contact with someone you know to help stay motivated. Especially someone who shares similar interests (particularly flying!).

Reactions: E5B

Bobcat

PLC Sr.'s 05
I'm going first increment. Haha, I loved it so much the first time around but I just can't believe I'm going back for this crap damn it! Regardless, I am excited and workin hard. I plan on studying a lot of the academic crap before I go. I feel like I was just there (graduated August 20, 2004) and now I'm going right back. However, this is the only way to do it in my mind, go as soon as possible. What companies and platoons were you guys in previously?

Reactions: E5B

SLU_fly_girl

USMC PLC Srs 2004
OORAH for returning for Srs in about 5 months (scary I know!). Just make sure you stay motivated and kick your a$$ on your workouts. If you're expecting Srs to be ANYTHING like Jrs, YOU'RE WRONG. Jrs was motivating.... returning for Srs just SUCKED.

Just trying to give you the heads up so you don't fall into the same trap I did.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
I was Kilo 2 first increment last summer. 1st increment seniors this summer. I can't wait to get this over with.

Xeo111

1st increment I/2 last summer, 1st increment this summer. I just got back from OCC 187's graduation and comissioning ( a couple guys, excuse me - Lieutenants there are from my OSO). MOTIVATING! I want this more than ever...and I resent having to be in school more than ever, too. Friggin school, getting in the way. Ugh.

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
I was India 1, 2nd increment back in 2001. I too can't wait till this is finally over, I've been through two different involuntary activations and can't wait to get pinned. That and the fact that a buddy of mine (who I inspired to join the Marine Corps) has already pinned on 1st LT and we were in OCS at the same time!

RoughSemester

I was in K2 first inc. this past summer. Wont be returning to seniors tell summmer of 06 though. Good luck to all of you going to seniors this summer in 05. Kill.

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
I was in K/3 1st Inc. and im going back to Srs this summer 2nd Inc. Do you guys realize how much this is gonna suck???? BUT How rewarding its gonna be after? Its gonna be hotter, and more humid than first inc. and we get to do the ENTIRE 10 week program in 6 :D BUT graduation will not suck like it did for Jrs, this time around, we're gonna be DONE FOR GOOD (with OCS)

for all of you who were in Kilo 1st inc 2004 esp. K/3. K/3 2nd inc. won everything, drill, pugil sticks, and the log race. GET SOME

Status
Not open for further replies.