• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC program

tygoerlitz

Hey guys

I am currently going to college and recently contacted an OSO about the PLC program. He said that if I pass everything (pft, eye test, meps, astb, and asvab) that they could garente me an air contract. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I would love to hear anyones comments, adivise that anyone has to give.

Thanks

sanders

There is a huge amount of information on this site and others on this topic. You can probably answer just about all of your questions by looking at old threads on this site, or by googling your question. So far your information seems correct, except I don't believe I was ever required to take the asvab. Good luck!

Lonestar155

is good to go
What station did you speak with?
Anyways it is a legit program. It is a lot more work than it sounds, but as you keep checking off the list of requirements you can obtain a contract. Then begins the fun in Quantico. Research as much as you can. Good luck.

tygoerlitz

Ya it feels like a waiting game just trying to get my package together, but it will be worth it. If by station you mean recruiting station, its San Francisco but its actually in Berkeley.

sanders

Ya it feels like a waiting game just trying to get my package together, but it will be worth it. If by station you mean recruiting station, its San Francisco but its actually in Berkeley.

So have all the code pink lesbians given up their blockade? Haven't heard about them in a while...