• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC PROCESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bighead

Can anyone tell me the step-by-step process that I need to do to get a PLC air contract. What kind of paper work do I need to be getting together on my side? Thanks in advance

klostman

the happy dance!
Bighead, get your college transcript together, or the most current one you have. Get your birth certificate, social security card, and I think thats about all right now. Get ahold of the nearest OSO for the Marines and he or she will go over everything else you need to do. When I first went in to talk to my OSO, he gave me a packet with everything I need to get on my part. The ASVAP, PFT requirements and ATSB and physicals will be taken care of by the OSO. They will tell you what you need. Also, for PFT, keep in mind they raised the min's from 225 to 250 not to long ago from my understanding. gettin' in Any other Q's ask me, and I will do my best. I still have many questions for myself as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.