• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC Board for Air

Johnvx1k

Bars of Butter
Did anyone here get selected this board? I did not, OSO told me the details since he was at the board. There was only one Air slot in our region and 17 applicants. Of those 17 I was stacked as number 2. It hurts to be in second place, oh well more time to improve my package.

There was originally only one slot, but there was a tie between another applicant and I. The board decided to take us both, but that
unfortunately means that there will only be one slot on the next board. Fight hard for it!

explainyouface

Just checking in. I was a non select for the December combined board, but am back up at the end of the month. Best of luck to all of you!

av8ion

Just checking in. I was a non select for the December combined board, but am back up at the end of the month. Best of luck to all of you!

I ended up not even going up for the board because my PFT dropped pretty significantly from my high of a 290. School got the best of me last semester. I'll hopefully be applying for OCC soon, depending on when I get my final graduation date figured out. By then, I should be in the high 290's or 300.

Philly93

Hey everyone,

Im hoping to get on the next board soon, just took ASTB got a 6/7/6 and completed MEPS as well. Good luck to everyone.

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
I doubt I'll get it since my OSO hasn't made any effort to return my calls. I don't even know if he's putting me up for the next board to tell you the truth. I guess he caught wind of me applying for navy OCS as well.
0clip_image002.png
I figured the more places I apply, the higher my success rate would be. Good luck to those of you applying this board.

6/6/6 54 87 ASVAB 3.0 Finance 300 PFT. Age 24 prior service No waivers.

I sign my contract Monday morning. But I applied for PLC Air with 51 6/6/6 and avg PFT 295.
Major Aerospace: Pro Pilot GPA 2.75.

explainyouface

My understanding is that the combined board is this week. That is the one that I am on. Thought it started Monday, but wasn't exactly sure.

Congrats man! I haven't heard anything back yet... I applied for separate though. Hopefully I'll get some good news soon. Best of luck to ya this summer!

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
There was only one slot for the Eastern region left over so sounds like I'll be staying in Daytona this summer and finishing my degree a semester early.

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
Also wanted to add that If you were not selected for PLC-C yet you might as well start getting everything squared away for OCC because last week was the last board of the year for PLC-C. Good luck to everyone applying for the new program.