• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Places to volunteer around NAS Pensacola?

mitrokhin

Just what it says in the title - looking for places to maybe volunteer some of my time while I'm there for a while. I like getting involved where I can and meeting new people.

Thanks. Also, if a mod could pm me, I'd like to change my birthday. I choked and didn't put my real one since I thought I wouldn't be posting much.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Naval Aviaton Museum also took SNA volunteers way back when I went through API, check with them too if you are interested.

Fins Out

I enjoyed my time at the Humane society of Pensacola when I was in API and Milton. Playing with the dogs was a great way to unwind and also a good icebreaker with the ladies.

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
What is this?
Flight Management is the office you will be dealing with while at API. During A Pool (when you're waiting around to class up) several events will arise and they will take volunteers to help out and people may just get voluntold to participate. The chaplain is also a source to go to for information on volunteering around the base or in the community.

ssnspoon

Get a brace!
pilot
Arety's Angels is always looking for volunteers, but that might not be exactly what you mean...

Re-read the OP now and see just how much this option kind of fits!

Of course I kid...for the SAPR snipers out there.