• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot who prayed during crash sentence to 10 yrs

MasterBates

Sounds like they were using the same method as some islamists use to aim. They don't "Allah will put the bullets where he wants them"..

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I guess God was not his copilot.

It is difficult to tell from the article if his failure to follow EPs was what caused him to be convicted, since the co-pilot and several airline employees were convicted as well.

God doesn't do too well with "Challenge & Response" checklists in the cockpit. I think he got a 2 in that block of his ATF. :eek::D

-ea6bflyr ;)

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
I wonder if they'll report that as a required flight crew member (GOD) unable or unavailable to carry out his/her required duties..

fox2102

kinda like the story about the guy who tied himself to a poll during a flood expecting God to save him.

I mean God gave him training, probably a near by airport, and a checklist....

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
kinda like the story about the guy who tied himself to a poll during a flood expecting God to save him.

I have this family guyesque picture in my head of god screaming down at him going "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
I give you this
and this
and this

and you still screw it up

btw, god is italian..

*closest thing I could find*
3015711.jpg

ah.... thats how it would be.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Funny, I say "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" every time I cross the numbers and start to flare...no-one seems to mind that as much...religious persecution?! ;)

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator

What an idiot. Tying yourself to a sheet of paper saying "Obama 54%; McCain 46%," or some such thing, definitely won't save you from drowning.

Damn homonyms...