• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

tmulvey17

Was notified by my recruiter late January that I have gotten PROREC for NFO. Still waiting on FINSEL. Although he has told me that my OCS date is 14 April. Anyone else still waiting on FINSEL with same OCS date?

flgator92

None
Was notified by my recruiter late January that I have gotten PROREC for NFO. Still waiting on FINSEL. Although he has told me that my OCS date is 14 April. Anyone else still waiting on FINSEL with same OCS date?
My OR didn’t give me a date. But I have not got my FINSEL yet either. I’m not stressing about it. Already got a PROREC-Y and now it’s just waiting on the Navy to dot i’s and cross t’s. I’m sure it’ll come soon. Soon enough we’ll all be on our faces in Newport thinking back and wishing we were still waiting on our FINSELs ?.

Abeyrooty93

Same boat except different dates. Got PROREC for SNA back in January and was told I got a May 5th OCS date. Still haven’t received anything in writing. Just phones calls to and from my recruitor.

mattr44

I was told my OCS date is Mar 3 a couple of weeks ago by my OR, but as of this moment I'm still pending my FINSEL! It's really going to come in the week of my report date, or I'm getting kicked back a class to Mar 24. We'll see!

jenrique11

Check out the facebook group for OCS april 14th

hossaq

After getting PROREC-Y, are we supposed to get any official confirmation? All o got was the phone call in late February from my recruiter and nothing since then. Been trying to get in touch with my recruiter with no luck for like a month now