• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

RightRudder

My recruiter told me they are getting the results on a website called pride. He did mention these are unofficial, but it is where you can find your current ProRec status and estimated OCS date.
Is this a website that the public can access or is it for official use only?

Recruiter told me over the phone I was selected. I graduate in May and have an expected OCS date of 16 Jun. My physical actually expired between my package being submitted and the board, but I was still selected. We're just waiting on medical to get back with approval on my new physical, but I'm expecting it be all good. My eyes barely made it, 2.5 cylinder in my right. I did notice it looks like the doc wrote my prescription in the wrong format, +cyl instead of -cyl, so we'll see if they kick it back or not; not a big deal.

I'm prior service USAF and AZ ANG and had both physicals done at an Air Force base, nice tip for any other sister service considering applying. It makes it a lot easier just to have your own people do it. I'll be turning 28 in OCS, so shout out to anyone else in the old man club.

Scores were: 73/9/8/8/3.07, Major: BS Physics; Minor: Japanese Language and Culture

Wags03

Called the recruiting office to find out that my OR is out of country.....

Waiting to hear back from them and hopefully find out my status.

jmac3000

Recruiter told me over the phone I was selected. I graduate in May and have an expected OCS date of 16 Jun. My physical actually expired between my package being submitted and the board, but I was still selected. We're just waiting on medical to get back with approval on my new physical, but I'm expecting it be all good. My eyes barely made it, 2.5 cylinder in my right. I did notice it looks like the doc wrote my prescription in the wrong format, +cyl instead of -cyl, so we'll see if they kick it back or not; not a big deal.

I'm prior service USAF and AZ ANG and had both physicals done at an Air Force base, nice tip for any other sister service considering applying. It makes it a lot easier just to have your own people do it. I'll be turning 28 in OCS, so shout out to anyone else in the old man club.

Scores were: 73/9/8/8/3.07, Major: BS Physics; Minor: Japanese Language and Culture

I’m AF too (soon to be prior). >10 year TIS.

jmac3000

Nice, what do you do? I was a crew chief. Did 2 years on C-130J's, 3 years on B-52's and 3.5 years on KC-135R's. 6 active, 3.5 Guard (for the health insurance while going to school).

Vehicle maintenance. I was overseas 9 years, which was pretty sweet. Were you ever at Mildenhall with the KC135s?

Wcooper95

Whats up guys,
Applying for: NFO/SNA
Bachelors degree: Biology
GPA: 3.13
ASTB: 50 6/7/7

Question: I know they had a last min board in January, Does this mean that the February 5th board was canceled? I submitted my kit a little after 1/19/18 and Not sure if I made it to this board or if they even had one at all :(

Whats up guys,
Applying for: NFO/SNA
Bachelors degree: Biology
GPA: 3.13
ASTB: 50 6/7/7

Question: I know they had a last min board in January, Does this mean that the February 5th board was canceled? I submitted my kit a little after 1/19/18 and Not sure if I made it to this board or if they even had one at all :(

The application deadline for this board was December 24th. You'll probably be in the next one.