• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

gogged

Officially got a PROREC-N. My OR and others in his office think my good ASTB scores weren't enough to offset my low gpa and relatively long time until availability date.

browntown

Officially got a PROREC-N. My OR and others in his office think my good ASTB scores weren't enough to offset my low gpa and relatively long time until availability date.

Wow, that's surprising. I just checked the Google Sheet and your scores are really good. What was your availability date?

JiveBaby

Is there an availability cutoff date that affects your ability to be eligible for selection? My application should make the next board but my availability date is 1 September. I know that would result in commissioning next fiscal year. Is that an issue?

I just got Prorec'd for 2020 since I don't graduate until December, so you should be okay.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Just got the call here in Colorado PROREC-N. Hoping everyone else gets good news today! Going to re work my packet, and put it back in for next board.
5/7/5
3.4GPA Ashford university

bjjhelm

Just send it
Got into contact just now. I was told they hit their quota for selects, but didn't want to give me a yes OR no and are having me resubmit for the April board because they like my packet. Not sure how common that is

exNavyOffRec

Got into contact just now. I was told they hit their quota for selects, but didn't want to give me a yes OR no and are having me resubmit for the April board because they like my packet. Not sure how common that is

That is NRC talk for your application wasn't processed in time for the board.

CHOPS_avn

Winged: 10 FEB 2023
pilot
Met up with my OR, and it turns out that my application got kicked back because of an idiot mistake on one of my forms. Accidentally filled out "no" to the section asking if I could swim 50 yards and do all the other physical activities, which I actually can do. He said I should be on the next auto-select board, pending no further issues with my application, and I should hear back within 6-8 weeks.