• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO 4MAY20

KFC

Should we make a new thread with the updated dates so others joining us later down the line don't get confused?
Thought about it, but I figure we don't want to switch prematurely. Maybe wait a few weeks and see if a new official schedule gets posted?

KFC

Should we make a new thread with the updated dates so others joining us later down the line don't get confused?
On second thought, we can make a thread for the 25th and just refer people to this thread until we know more.

peyton97

Applying SNA/NFO
OAR: 52
AQR: 6
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 6
GPA: 3.53
Sex: M
Major: Political Science - National Security from Virginia Tech
Prior Service: N

Last edited:

BrianTruix

This screen shot is directly from NRC. You need a cac to access it. Hopefully they update their main site soon.
Just in case anyone is interested, this is latest issue of the schedule that I have been able to locate for the next board. That being said, my recruiter has told me that the deadline is April 10th and that the board will meet on May 25th. For now, I would play it safe and assume the deadline is April 3rd.
View attachment 24610
I showed this same schedule to my OR and Processor a few weeks back. They are adamant that the board will convene on 25 May ?. Apparently NRC pushed out an updated board schedule to the recruiters. Can’t say I’m excited about that haha.
Interesting. My OR told me today that the board will convene 4-May as shown in the latest issue. He apparently didn’t receive a notification that says otherwise ??‍♂️

Applying to this board as I had a missing document that wasn't caught until it was too late to make it for the Jan27 board.

Applying SNA
OAR: 61
AQR: 8
FOFAR: 8
GPA: 3.23
Sex: F
Major: Environmental Earth Science
No prior service

Just got rechecked at a civilian medical for my eyes, my recruiter told me everything had to be in by March 5th. I'm confused because everything I've found so far says April is the deadline. Can anyone offer any insight?

BrianTruix

Applying to this board as I had a missing document that wasn't caught until it was too late to make it for the Jan27 board.

Applying SNA
OAR: 61
AQR: 8
FOFAR: 8
GPA: 3.23
Sex: F
Major: Environmental Earth Science
No prior service

Just got rechecked at a civilian medical for my eyes, my recruiter told me everything had to be in by March 5th. I'm confused because everything I've found so far says April is the deadline. Can anyone offer any insight?
Screenshot is above. With your scores and stuff youll be selected.

jlee199

Im planning on retaking my ASTB after the next SWO board be eligible for SNA. Currently have a 5/5/6. Any tips? I been on the ASTB thread but the study guide is outdated and I already have 2 study books

Last edited:

KFC

Does anybody know, or have a good guess of how many people actually apply each board on average? I have to assume that only a fraction of the total number end up on this site. I personally wasn't aware of it at all until a friend who applied last board recommended it.

BrandonJLawson

Does anybody know, or have a good guess of how many people actually apply each board on average? I have to assume that only a fraction of the total number end up on this site. I personally wasn't aware of it at all until a friend who applied last board recommended it.
I believe we were throwing around a number like 300 submissions in the last board, so I think its probably safe to say a number between 250 and 400.

Tgonzo29

Guys, need an honest opinion if I should retake the ASTB with the limited amount of time before the deadline. Applying for SNA only

50 6/6/5
GPA: 2.6 - New Communication media
Male
Flight Hours: 304
Flight Ratings: Commercial ASEL, HP/Complex, Tailwheel, Instrument Ground Instructor
Boating License
Lots of sports and volunteer involvement (College Hockey, Commemorative Air Force, Aviation education expo)
Rec letters from O-6, O-5, former boss, Flight Department director, O-3

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Guys, need an honest opinion if I should retake the ASTB with the limited amount of time before the deadline. Applying for SNA only

50 6/6/5
GPA: 2.6 - New Communication media
Male
Flight Hours: 304
Flight Ratings: Commercial ASEL, HP/Complex, Tailwheel, Instrument Ground Instructor
Boating License
Lots of sports and volunteer involvement (College Hockey, Commemorative Air Force, Aviation education expo)
Rec letters from O-6, O-5, former boss, Flight Department director, O-3

I wouldn’t risk getting a lower score. Retake the ASTB if you don’t get selected