• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pics of OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

campbeb

You don't see many pictures from OCS, so here's a couple for all of you who are so curious about what its all like (although, this still won't tell you much).

Class Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Hanson United States Marine Corps
http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=10608

Visiting the Class Chief
http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=10599

04Hopeful

EA3 -> IS3 -> Intel O1(hopefully)
Is that what the rooms look like on the inside?? I have stayed at worse looking hotels I think lol

04Hopeful

EA3 -> IS3 -> Intel O1(hopefully)
I guess my "lol" wasn't specific enough, of course those aren't the rooms, if you go to the official OCS site you can see a few pictures of the real rooms.

Hartman

Cool pics, dude! Hanson looks pretty scary and he looked even more scary when he shoved me into my locker one day. :) He actually turned out to be one of the coolest dudes in the bunch by the time I made candi'o. Miss those screaming maniacs sometimes...

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Well,

Just to confirm everything... That is jaerose, and we have come to a conclusion that he was dropped just for the picture. There's no way to tell, but if you aren't "locked on" here, you'll be dropped every time you make the smallest of mistakes. (Believe me, I know...) When you guys get here, just remember to know your office entry procedures!!!

D

jaerose

Yep, it's me...and it was real. If you zoom in you can see that I'm beginning to sweat because that's right after I was dropped. By the time I was done I had worked up a nice lather. Definitely learn your office entry procedures, or practice pushups, bends and thrusts and 8-counts while at home =)

JR

BTW, side-straddle-hops (jumping jacks) don't seem hard, until you do 100 of them on a 4 count!

Heineken

SNA Advanced, Meridian
"Come here Yoohoo!!" I'll never forget always hearing that in the messhall, or during my 4th week RLP when GySGT Hanson told me I failed, just to find out later that I passed. Stress is the name of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.