• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pft

mserver

Just took my last PFT before the board. Hope everything goes well and I get a call welcoming me to the PLC-Air program. Anyone else that has applied, good luck to all of you.

cwc73

pilot
I remember my call. I'll never forget it. Nervousness when I saw the caller ID....Jumping up and down after I heard his first words (just that tone of voice). I looked like a little school girl. AND I WAS ON COLLEGE CAMPUS. People were looking at me all funny. hahaha

Good luck bro!!!

batman527

Banned
cwc73 said:
I remember my call. I'll never forget it. Nervousness when I saw the caller ID....Jumping up and down after I heard his first words (just that tone of voice). I looked like a little school girl. AND I WAS ON COLLEGE CAMPUS. People were looking at me all funny. hahaha

Good luck bro!!!

My experience exactly...

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
I was in the same spot some time back...now I am living the dream down flying the T34C. Good luck to those who haven't got the call yet, congrats to those who have...you are starting on one hell of a journey...