• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PFT Scores

DimndDave14

Just out of curiosity what is the average PFT score for someone submitting a package to OCS? I know you are supposed to do the best you can, but I just want to see where I stand with everyone else.

junfan26

Snake Griffin
you want to shoot for around a 270 to be competitive...the average depends on your specific location.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Can't answer the actual question you asked because I don't know the averages, but I would say that if you can get at least in the 250s then you'd be fine. It would probably be better to get up in the 270s though to have an edge. I guess that doesnt really add anything new to the conversation, but I thought I'd chime in as well.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Yeah, I have heard 250+ for an Air Contract and 270+ for Ground. I have a 253 but hope to take one more before the Aug. board to get in the 270s.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Yeah, if my waivers go through I wanna retest next week. I am confident I can score a 270+ at this stage of the game.

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
My OSO told me that the average PFT score for the air contracts that were accepted to the last OCS class was like 260.